Saturday, March 20, 2010

HUGE FOOD

Have you ever tried to eat a gigantic food? Sometimes there are restaurants and shops selling it with advertisement saying "Free if you could finish eating in 30 mins" something like that.



A parfait in the picture above is about 1m, surprizingly. I read the articles written by 2 men that ate this huge parfait. Picture below is the time when they ate "King Parfait" for the first time.







They said that they were shocked by the great hugeness of the parfait. It was 200 dollars. Unbelievably, they finished eating in the end.

I had sometimes eaten "King Parfait" with my friends when I went to a shopping center to play. Of course it's not such huge, it was about 50cm. Even with that, my 5 of us couldn't finish eating...it was really enormous, but it was very fun to try to finish eating with talking friends. However, I think I won't try again due to its hardness of eating.

There are also such incrediblly huge foods.



The article said it is actually sold, unbeliebably.



Surprizingly, the huge candies extend to the celling. This is the largest candy shop in New York called "Dylan's Candy Bar." It's very beautiful and very popular among Americans. I want to visit here, once in my life.

2 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I've heard of this candy shop! I'd love to visit there, too.

KarinN  said...

Me too, Ms. I really wanna visit here!